Useful solution focused links
- The sites for the Brief Therapy Practice in London — the first in the UK to offer
solution focused training, therapy and consultancy.
- The UK Association for Solution Focused Practice (UKASFP) welcomes anyone as a member
who practices, or is interested in practising, in any field in a solution focused way. Members'
directory, information, conference, newsletter and much more.
- The Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association was established on October 20, 2002,
"To foster the exchange of ideas and practices in the field of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy."
- The international centre for Solutions Focus in organisations
- Exclusive new books on Solutions Focus at work
- Established by Dr Mike Munro-Turner,
Mentoring for Change is a coaching and mentoring network. The site has
an extensive resources section about many different coaching models,
including the solution focused approach.
- The site of Joel Simon, a New York-based solution focused therapist and trainer with over 25 years experience.
- Paul Hanton is a trained and experienced UK-based therapist, supervisor and trainer
with considerable experience in substance misuse and other issues.
- Mark McKergow — Various interests and writings including accelerated learning and music
- The website of John Wheeler one of the founding members of Brief Therapy North East. John's site includes a
list of his publications, some of which will be downloadable in the near future, along with details of the Solution
Focused training, supervision and consultation he offers.